Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hopping right along...

So, as promised, here is more artwork that I have created using the Huntington Paperpack from the new 2013 Fall/winter CTMH Idea Book...

This is a layout that I created using the new Cricut Artbooking Cartridge...it was so fun to work with & just with a push of a button & a few sheets of paper, this layout was created.  Did you know that the new cartridge creates mini books, 12x12 layouts, borders, photo mounts, overlays, titles & so much more?  I just followed the sizing in the guide & I also took the cutouts from the first photo overlay & used it as a mount for the 2nd photo & then put the little fire cut outs beside it...why waste!  Seriously, this layout took no time at all to create...can't wait to play with it more!


Then I finished up the WOTG kit with the other layout shown:


I also used the artbooking cartridge on this layout too creating the title...


This next layout is one of my favourites that I made!  I used one of the patterns from the newest volume of Make It From Your Heart, our newest How To book...just love how CTMH helps me out by taking out most of the hard work...all that thinking! lol!  I have a lot going on as do we all so that is one of the many things I love about CTMH is how they do a lot of the behind the scenes work with the thinking & inspire us with amazing artwork!  Let me know if you can figure out which pattern it is from when you get your very own copy!


Here you can see the dimension I have added to our burlap ribbon by "folding" it over & tacking it down with some hot glue & you can also see how thick my rose is, again, made with our burlap ribbon.  I also snuck in a new colour to the combination...can you guess what colour isn't part of this paperpack??




I also used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for the banner but I used the Artbooking Cartridge for the title.  I also used a stamp from the WOTG set to stamp the wood grain on the title & then embellished with some of the Bronze shimmer trim (love it!) & the Rosewood Collection.

Before I forget to mention, I only ever use CTMH products in my artwork.  I love our products so much that I don't mix & match!

Now, to keep you going in the right track, here is the list of participants in our blog hop...

Tracy Holmes - Paper Craft Nut
Caroline Bredeson -Caroline's Creations
Diana Saunders-Farmer Di Stamps
Heather MacIsaac Hunt -Creative Coconut





Thanks for stopping by & I will be back to post more amazing artwork today!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment